Why is my VFR800 so pig rich at cruise? Map inside

Discussion in 'General VFR Discussions' started by mvvette97, May 16, 2018.

1. mvvette97

mvvette97 New Member

United States
    Map
    Hey guys. I have an 02 vfr800. Mods are 1999 catless header and gutted mufflers and flapper mod and K&N air filter. I have the power commander 5 installed with the 02 optimizers. As far as running it runs great so today I turned on my auto tune and just let it tune the cruise area from 5% to 20% throttle from 3750 to 5750. I am running the cozy may from here. My cruise AFRs are set to 13.5 to 13.6 in the cruise area. Just went for a ride to see what it would trim out at and was really surprised how much it pulled out to get it to the commanded fuel. I have looked at a ton of maps and they all look a ton richer than what mine trimmed out at in that area. I'm gunna try to post my map after the auto tune so you can see all the fuel it pulled in the cruise area. Just seem like the cozy may is way too rich or something for my bike. Look at my cruise area and you can see what the auto tune did to the cozy map. I knew it was rich because of how much soot was on my exhaust pipes but didn't expect to be this rich. What do you guys think of this? Can't seem to upload my map file so here is a link to it.
    https://www.vfrdiscussion.com/index...s-my-vfr800-so-pig-rich-at-cruise-map-inside/