11 km/l (34mpg) worryingly low mileage per tank and snokel/flapper mod

Discussion in 'Mechanics Garage' started by Albz, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Albz

Albz New Member

was a miscalculation on my part, wrong conversion, 27 was the actual mileage

2. coldrider

coldrider New Member

I use a website called fuelly to track my mileage on both my cars and bikes. The data is collected by vehicle and year so you can see what others with the same bike are getting. I usually throw out the best and worst mileage and look to see what is in the middle. With my 2005, unmodified, K&N filtered bike, I get around 38 mpg loaded with a weeks camping supplies.

3. robles

robles New Member

While i 1st got my own 09 that was included with a new a couple of Bros harrow system onto it in addition to periodically it might run strangely in addition to back fireplace about us. In those days When i has been having around two hundred kilometers or even slightly better (210 max) outside of a new container though the motorbike decided not to sense correct. When i finished up undertaking your flapper mod the snorkel treatment although which decided not to heal anything at all. I then extra an energy Commander 5 along with a K&N air filter in addition to the girl went significantly better although on the giving up connected with distance per container. Despite the fact that I did get away from your flapper in addition to snorkel mods for a time, We've given that restored their particular procedure since it appeared that i definitely merely received absorption noise in addition to distance decided not to often change no matter what. At this time We would reach least 180 kilometers outside of a new container with all the best staying 207 kilometers.

Today We've a new road within the PCV When i downloadable from VFRD plus the motorbike goes wonderful. I needed to discover what sort of distance When i has been truly having, vice going by simply kilometers per container, and so i began to account for that recently. Based on the very last 31 populate ups (~5k miles), the best MPG I acquired has been 37. 37 MPG plus the best has been fouthy-six. 3 years ago MPG. Based on the amounts We've, the typical from your 31 populate ups could be 37. 69. Out from the 31, I acquired 40+ MPG 7 times, others had been 39 or even underneath. I am able to point out the modern goes immediately after using a can easily connected with Seashore Froth inside 2 tanks connected with petrol (1/2 jar each and every tank), all but one run has been in forty five MPG or even previously mentioned, normally the one staying at 39. 77 MPG.
    [​IMG]