1991 rc36/1 keeps having electrical hiccups. Thought I had this nailed, I thought wrong. Here is a rundown of what happened and what I've done. Last fall the R/R went out and melted the starter relay and took out the battery too. Replaced with OE style relay, Caltric battery and a Chinese 5 wire R1 R/R. I replaced the three yellow wires going from the stator to the R/R with 12G wire. The R/R was re-wired with the positive going directly to the battery with a 30A fuse. R/R is grounded to the frame at the same spot the battery is grounded. My problem is that the 30A fuse in the starter relay keeps melting. The plastic shell is getting hot enough to melt without blowing the fuse. This has led to the bike sporadically dying in traffic, and loosing all lighting in the process. Am I just going to have to relocate the relay to a cool spot? Ducting?