I'm pretty sure it had a lot to do with the situation, more than an actual problem. I just about have everything sorted to my satisfaction, but still need to close the loop. Should have things sorted in the next few days. Just waiting for an adapter to perform a test of the oil pressure and confirm everything is good. I won't run it until I definitively know the oiling is good. I will post up what I do, when I get the pieces parts and get after it it.