1. codermyers

codermyers New Member

United States
    For sale, my 1998 Honda VFR 800 FI Interceptor sport touring bike, owned since 2012.

Never raced, dropped or crashed. Original paint had faded towards pink, so now it has fresh red paint from House of Kolor, decals reapplied, tall windshield, Corbin seat with Smuggler tail section installed, it has an integrated cargo hatch that will hold a 6 pack of pint cans. Throttlemeister cruise lever, helmet lock. It looks even better than my cell phone pics can convey.

Set up for GP style shifting with RC51 parts, press down on the peg for a taller gear. Upgraded to MOSFET voltage regulator, which I installed the first time the factory regulator failed (a weak point on these bikes).
    Newer low mileage Dunlop Q3 sport tires. RC51 Arrow muffler with loud deep tone, and it has a removeable baffle so you can ride without earplugs around town.

Everything else is stock I believe, center stand, original seat, and passenger pegs were removed, I have a nice Pitbull track stand that can go with the bike. Oil changed on schedule with Motul 7100, and it has a new $90 battery with receipt. 38,760 miles.

$3300, or $3150 without the Pitbull stand. Price is pretty firm. Will accept Paypal if fees are paid and payment clears to my bank before I release the bike.

Standard motorcycle purchase terms apply: Test rides only with cash in my hand. If you lay it down or otherwise damage it during a test ride, you just bought it. Clean title in hand, tabs expired. Thanks for your interest.

Update: I searched my parts bin and found the original shift lever, the center stand, and the passenger seat cover fairing, a printed copy of the factory service manual, and a Honda oil filter. Also, a black leather-ish tank cover by Lockhart Phillips. All are included. Pictures to follow this post.

Scubalong likes this.
  2. codermyers

codermyers New Member

United States