1. Cherryriver

Cherryriver New Member

United States
    I am sad to have to say that I'm putting my 2000 5th gen up for sale due to life changes, outside forces, you get it.
    48K miles, in excellent mechanical condition and near-excellent cosmetic condition.
    Runs utterly perfectly. Just checked the valves less than 2000 miles ago and all were in good spec.
    So many mods and upgrades I can hardly list them all.
    Sargent seat, stocker included.
    Heli bars, stock included.
    Stator and R/R done by previous owner. The R/R is a Compu-Fire 3. You won't have trouble with this outfit.
    Galfer braided brake and clutch lines. Just replaced the fluid last summer.
    Has gotten Golden Spectro oil all along every 3,000 miles. What's in there is fresh.
    Oxford heated grips.
    Fuzeblock fuse box underseat, relay-controlled outputs for everything.
    A Warm N Safe thermostat for your jacket liner wired in solid, mounted on the clutch master.
    Chain is fairly new and in excellent condition, lubed with PJ1 Blue Label every 400 miles. Will last at least 20-30K if you take any care of it.
    Tires are Michelin Power GPs, a bit more than half-used. Absolutely sensational grip and feel. They've been fine in the rain, too, despite their reputation.
    Full Givi racks. I wasn't planning to add any cases, those are easy to get on Ebay.
    Lighting changed to good LEDs, and some extra rear lighting added.
    Steering head bearings were replaced with All Balls tapered at 31K.
    I have a set of Corbin Beetle bags in good shape that could possibly be included.
    This bike runs, rides, and feels great.
    Cash, Zelle, meetup at a Chase branch nearby. Might be able to help with transport.
    I have it listed locally for $4,400 but would let it go to a forum member for $4,000. left.jpg right.jpg front.jpg rear.jpg meters.jpg Compu-Fire regulator-rectifier.jpg Fuzeblock.jpg VFR seat cowl.jpg instrument with Heli bars.jpg