2014 Rides - PNW

Discussion in 'Canada & Alaska' started by VFR_AG, Feb 9, 2014.

1. zoom-zoom

zoom-zoom Member

Canada
    Map
    Wait a minute here Randy, Are you actually saying you're getting old.................. Nah, don't believe it. Anyone with a 2006 VFR with more nearly 200,000 km's can not be considered old.

Oh, and why can't you spray WD40 on the grand kids (or your own in my case). If they get in the way when you're spraying then it's their fault, RIGHT??? Now lighting up a match soon after and chasing them around the house with it, THAT would be bad. LOL

2. 34468 Randy

34468 Randy Secret Insider

Canada
    Map
    You hurt one little hair on the head of that cuttie we had lunch with and I will re-join my former employer and hunt you down.

3. zoom-zoom

zoom-zoom Member

Canada
    Map
    Noooooooo, we can't and wouldn't hurt a hair on Chantal's head. She proclaimed in a very matter-of-fact way a little while ago that "She was a princess". Angie and I congratulated her on her choice of career paths and then began to giggle incessantly when we walked out of her bedroom. This was after we had asked her to clean up the dolls that were all over the floor, bed, dresser and such in her room. Princess, SURE, messy princess with an attitude, ABSOLUTELY.

When she gets older she is going to have the boys wrapped around her little finger even worse than ME. Angie and I are in such trouble.......

4. Nero Grande

Nero Grande New Member

Canada
    Hi All,

Since this area includes all of Canada and Alaska (an interesting geographical choice at best). I would like to mention that I will be travelling from Ontario to Washinton DC in July - August from Ontario https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/207+...1ddf41779205c!2m2!1d-77.09066!2d38.917681!3e0

Anyone interested on the trip - which I hear is quite a spectacular ride - let me know and we can work out details. Cin cin!

5. Nero Grande

Nero Grande New Member

Canada
    Hi All,

Just wanted to mention that here is only one Friday the 13th in 2014 and that occurs in June this year. SWO and Port Dover in particular have a great event that is sure to please should anyone be interested in attending en-mass then drop me a line. Cin cin!

http://www.pd13.com/ Sure ...... its not Tijuana .... but its close :potstir:

6. alexdig

alexdig New Member

I live in the Niagara region in St Catharines. Happy to be a base for a Dover ride. Some great back roads to Dover from my place. Just over an hour away. Connect if anyone want to attend.

7. zombie

zombie New Member

Canada
    I plan on going to Port Dover again this year, hope to maybe meet up with some others. We can make plans closer to that time.

8. Badbilly

Badbilly Official VFRWorld Troll Of The Year!

United States
    I would swear that Ontario is closer to the Atlantic than the Pacific. Granted it's sort of in the Northwest unless it has been moved by the Canadian Government.

This may also be a conspiracy foisted upon us by Google Maps or the Chinese.

9. zombie

zombie New Member

Canada
    We were hoping that Quebec would have separated. Then the East coast would have been closer.....

10. Nero Grande

Nero Grande New Member

Canada
    Meeting in port Dover sounds like a good plan! We can plotit here when it gets closer.

11. C4cycle

C4cycle New Member

Hey all,

Just wanted to chime in. I'm on the Sunshine Coast and want to get a decent ride in by Summmer's end or early Fall, love some company. WA, OR coast return could be nice? Not too long, 3 days or so. I'll keep checkin here....

btw, no offence Ontario guys, but the thread title is '2014 Rides - PNW'. Just sayin :drunk: Be a little easier to attract more folk with a more appropriate thread title, dontchya think? Ride safe!

12. 34468 Randy

Canada
    Map
    Where on the Sunshine Coast? Someday, I would like to make it up that way.

13. C4cycle

C4cycle New Member

Hey Randy, I live in Roberts Creek (half way between Gibsons and Sechelt).

14. 34468 Randy

Canada
    Map
    Well maybe some day soon. You should post up in the "Introductions" forum. Post pix or you will suffer the rath of our picture hungry folk here. I give you a heads up if I make it your way.

15. C4cycle

C4cycle New Member

Sounds good. Yes, I know, pics or die. I'm on it. I admit I have been biding my time over at VFRD, so 1st posts here.

16. 34468 Randy

Canada
    Map
    You will discover a big difference between VFRD and VFRW. We tend to be a little more laid back here. Stick around though. Badbilly should be around soon to give you a bashing.

17. C4cycle

C4cycle New Member

I swear, I'm going to put a pic up soon! Don't send Badbilly after me, give me a chance! :) As far as VFRD is concerned, I didn't exactly get warm fuzzy feelings yet, but when it comes to hard info I'll take it anywhere I can get it. I'm still trying to bring my bike up to a maintenance level I'm happy with, but every ride I take, I'm further and further away from ever wanting to sell it fir something else. Au contraire, I see copious mods in my future!

18. Badbilly

Badbilly Official VFRWorld Troll Of The Year!

United States
    LOL.. Not to worry. I think Randy may be getting paranoid in his dotage. Sorry I can't be of more help with that other site. I only have time for this one and one other that is unrelated.