2014 VFR800 in Pearl White was picked up today.

Discussion in '8th Generation 2014-Present' started by bravastar1, Mar 14, 2015.

1. rhoderage

rhoderage New Member

Canada
    Map
    Looks great, but I can't wait to see the first to paint/p.c. the wheels white to match! Something about a white bike with white wheels...

IMG_20140727_133814.jpg

2. CHASETV

CHASETV New Member

United States
    Map
    Pretty Damn Sweet!!

3. HellFishTat

HellFishTat New Member

United States
    Map
    One of the local dealer here has a left over 2014, in white, with an out the door price of $9300. I am soooo tempted to go buy it. I just can't do it. My '98 only has 15k and I have it setup just right (new Givi E360s, Givi V47, new Sargent, new Staintune) and I just ordered a front fork cartridge and rear shock from Daughtery. Even will all that, I'm in for less than half the 2014 price. Damn being practical/frugal!

4. Bubba Utah

Bubba Utah Member

Map
    I agree! But how the hell do you keep those wheels clean. Sh.. you must wash it everyday!;-)

5. Glenngt750

Glenngt750 New Member

Canada
    Map
    O.K., lets get this pot stirrin'! NON-Synthetic for the first three oil changes. This allows the engine to break in properly! I'd suggest Rotella 15w40, diesel oil. JASO M2 certified as well. I use it ALL the time. You almost "Have to" use this oil, or else your engine will be a lazy engine! But, no synthetic for sure. Really! :mad-new::disturbed::smug:

6. Bubba Utah

Bubba Utah Member

Map

CONGRATULATIONS! That is great news! If you don't mind me asking? What did the dealer get you for the White VFR. Mine wanted another $1500.00 for it. I wanted the white, but no dealer in Utah had one or would get one in for less than Honda's asking price of $9,999 - $300 bonus bucks. (understandable since many red "F" models are still on the floor) Jealous of the color, but at $8000.00 - Tax and registration out the door I could not complain about the price. I really wished they would have kept the metallic red. Metallic paint just keeps its look much better than a flat paint.

7. duccmann

duccmann Member

United States
    Map
    Been thinkin the same thing, bet it would look amazing with white wheels.... as long as it's someone's else's ta clean......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Bubba Utah

Bubba Utah Member

Map

I agree. I have not seen an up close picture of the "Pearl" white on the 2014 and white wheels would look great. The copper or gold wheels look better on the white than the red. I wonder what the wheels on the red 2014 would look like powder coated red?;-) Just kidding if I was to change the color of the wheels on my red 2014 I would have them powder coated silver to match the swing arm and frame. I just loved the contrast on my 2007 Suzuki Sv1000s with the copper and silver.
    View attachment 37885

9. A.M

A.M Moderator Staff Member

Beautiful and congrats!!

10. Glenngt750

Glenngt750 New Member

Canada
    Map
    Look at this 2015. Only $11,749.00 Cdn.! No other fees besides tax. Cycle Canada VFR Ad.jpg