AM in OK AR MO

Discussion in 'USA - South' started by A.M, Aug 28, 2017.

1. A.M

A.M Moderator Staff Member

Bubba Utah likes this.
  2. OOTV

OOTV Insider

Wow! You just can't stay at home can you?! Good for you! I haven't ridden in a couple of weeks! After my 6 Gen got put into the shop for repairs, I went on vacation (bike less I might add) but should be back on the road tomorrow! Crossing my fingers.

Have a great ride and come back safe!

Bubba Utah likes this.
  3. A.M

Nope...if I have time, I'm usually riding or outdoors doing something even if it's walking to the grocer.

Did you get back on the road? Moto all fixed up? Where did you go?
    It's very hard for me to not ride for that long. Hopefully you are back up okay!

Bubba Utah likes this.
  4. OOTV

OOTV Insider

Got it back yesterday! It was actually ready on Monday but long story short, when they pulled the bike out and handed it to me, it wouldn't start. I had to leave it overnight for them to figure it out as I arrived just before they were closing. Ended up being a loose connector and I picked her up yesterday evening. I'm still waiting for the windscreen and top case to show up, that was my responsibility, they just had the Honda stuff to deal with.

[​IMG]

The wife and I went to Maui for the week. Great full length vacation (Finally), it was very relaxing. There was one road trip we did where I was getting home sick or should I say "bike" sick. We drove up this long narrow winding road that was cliff side a good chunk of the way. Gorgeous views but the road was so tight and twisty that I was jonesing to be on the bike! I was half tempted to rent a Harley and go back and do it but no gear and it would be on a Harley! Had a second thought to rent a scooter and try it but alas we had other places and things to try. The wife had a zip line run setup for us and I had a free scuba lesson, both were very fun. As much as I didn't like being "bike-less" it was a very enjoyable time for both of us!

I have another adventure coming up that involves motorcycles but I'll post that up on it's own thread when that happens.

Bubba Utah likes this.
  5. A.M

Your bike looks simply amazing...

Glad you got it back all figured!

Look at you two...whooohoooo!
    Sounds like you had a super time! Though I'd be happy to go to a place like that without moto, I can feel your jonesing pains.

When I travel by car to CO and AR, that's how it is most of the time. But never had enough to rent a Harley.

Cannot wait to see what this motoventure of yours is...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk