Anyone Do Karting?

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by PAFirefighter11, May 21, 2012.

1. PAFirefighter11

PAFirefighter11 New Member

I'm sure most of us have done "family" go-karts and what not over the years. I know I have and really enjoyed it. For a portion of my buddies bachelor party weekend we went to the Lehigh Valley Grand Prix in Allentown, PA - link here:
    Indoor Go Kart Track Racing ~ Pennsylvania (PA) Venues | Lehigh Valley Grand Prix

What an incredible time. It almost reminded me of the first time I hit a race track on my bike. For those who have not tried faster karts like this, I 100% recommend you try it! My buddy karts professionally and said LVGP is actually a great place to go and learn as well. Here's a video I took using my GoPro Hero 2, mounted on my helmet. I used a post production image stabilizer to get rid of some shake:
    Lehigh Valley Grand Prix Racing! - YouTube

You don't have to watch the full video, but I just wanted those who have never done this before to check it out. There seem to be 4 "higher level" karting locations in the general area for those interested:

NJMP in Millville, NJ: Arrive & Drive go karting at F1 New Jersey Motorsports Park | New Jersey Motorsports Park

Arnolds in Phoenixville, PA: Arnold's Family Fun Center

Mid Atlantic Grand Prix in New Castle, DE: Mid Atlantic Grand Prix