Discussion in 'Racing & Track Days' started by drewl, Jan 13, 2011.
Bautista to Honda
Redding to Aruba Ducati
Honda must really be offering a lot to entice someone who is riding a winning machine and hop on their lack luster bike. Have to wonder what they have up their sleeve.
The British GP ...wow what a race
A buddy of mine playing with a 360 camera that you can tell it where to look while editing, pretty cool. I have done some sessions on his R1, I really like it.
Today’s FP2 results - a good day for Yamaha
Top 10 combined:
1. Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) 1:32.775
2. Fabio Quartararo (Petronas Yamaha SRT) + 0.057
3. Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) + 0.396
4. Valentino Rossi (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) + 0.695
5. Franco Morbidelli (Petronas Yamaha SRT) + 0.749
6. Pol Espargaro (Red Bull KTM Factory Racing) + 0.849
7. Michele Pirro (Ducati Team) + 0.929
8. Danilo Petrucci (Ducati Team) + 0.953
9. Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing Team Gresini) + 0.987
10. Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Team) + 1.051
What a race ....Quattarraro had
Yeah, even Marquez gave him props! I think those two will be going at it more and more in the immediate future. He seems to be doing what the other Yamaha riders aren’t, well maybe except for MV but even he had a rough go at it this last race.
Just read that KTM released Zarco of any riding responsibility the rest of the season and put Kallio on his ride for the remaining races.
Separate names with a comma.