Brand New EBC Brake Pad Set for 94-97 VFR750F

Discussion in 'Mechanics Garage' started by zoom-zoom, Jul 27, 2013.

1. zoom-zoom

zoom-zoom Member

Canada
    Map
    First off, I wasn't sure where to place this note, so if I am breaking a forum rule please let me know.

If anyone out there in VFR land is interested, I have a 2 sets of EBC Semi-Sintered Kevlar Series pads (brand new and still in the original packaging) to give away for free to anyone who would like or need them. I was cleaning out the garage earlier today and found them. They were originally purchased for my 97 VFR750 but I never got around to installing them and I no longer own the motorcycle. My beloved 97 now resides in the hands of another VFR convert.

After checking the EBC Website I discovered that the pads will fit the following motorcycles.

• 90-93 Honda VFR750F
    • 94-97 Honda VFR750F
    • 89-90 Honda PC 800 (Pacific Coast 800)
    • 94-98 Honda PC 800 (Pacific Coast 800)
    • 90-91 Honda CBR1000F
    • 91-02 Honda ST1100 w/o ABS
    • 95 Honda ST1100 w/ABS

I'm not sure what the pads are actually worth, but I would rather give them to someone here who has need of them. All I would ask is that you cover shipping costs. The pads would easily fit in a 5x7 envelope so I can't imagine they would cost that much to ship.

Please PM me if you are interested.

EBC Brake Pads.jpg

2. zoom-zoom

zoom-zoom Member

Canada
    Map
    Thanks to all who may have looked, but alas, they were a quick sell. The pads have gone off to a new home in California