BRNO Motogp & Red #46 for 2011?

Discussion in 'Racing & Track Days' started by OTTOMAN, Aug 15, 2010.

1. OTTOMAN

OTTOMAN New Member

United States
    Map
    Wait a minute...somebody pinch me! Did Ben Spies actually finish AHEAD of Valentino Rossi today? With Rossi's decision to tame the mighty duc in the next two years just how possible is it that we'll see Elbowz become a teamate with Jorge? Wow, where would that leave the Tech 3 team, Grandpa Colin at the helm? Where would Nicky land? Is Burgess going with Rossi? How could Yamaha give up #46 without a gigantic fight? Is Stoner really the only guy in the world who can ride that red beast? It's a great time to be a fan!

2. Kobe Diesel

Kobe Diesel New Member

Map
    i bet it took alot of euro to get that ink signed on the dotted line. in the sporting world, anything is possible, especially with racing and technology and its rate of progress. I dont think Yamaha put up a fight, afterall, they have Lorenzo who is a star, and coupled with Spies (most likely to fill the spot left by Rossi), they will have 2 youngin's who are capable enough to race and win for the next 5 years.

Rossi and Ducati? If Rossi turned around Yamaha, he can do so again with the Desmo. Ducati took away the screamer engine and he's not capable.

It's interesting, only time will tell.

3. 02 VFR Rider

02 VFR Rider New Member

yep Rossi and Hayden will be team mates once again.
    Stoner to honda w/ Danny boy and Andre
    Colin might be going back to WSBK.
    Should be interesting in 2011

4. SilverSurferRWB

SilverSurferRWB Member

United States
    Map
    Are you sure that Rossi will let Hayden stay on the team? I'm not too sure of that yet. Hayden has had OK results this year but really hasn't made any noise on the podium. that might actually keep him on the team as it doesn't seem Rossi wants major competition on the same team. It'll be an interesting year...