Accessories for Sale CBR600F3 front and rear wheels, VF500 Cush Drive, Hurricane rear caliper and hanger

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Hellapet, Apr 29, 2022.

1. Hellapet

Hellapet New Member

United States
    Map
    Howdy all. Selling some parts that I have duplicates of or otherwise don't need.
    CBR600F3 Front and rear wheels in good shape, in need of paint. May have rotors for these too.
    VF500F 1985 Front and rear wheels, great shape. Front wheel missing one bearing. Unsure which center spacer that is either.
    VF500F cush drive, can be used in CBR600F2 Wheel conversion if you want to machine it
    VF500F Speedo drive, can also be used in CBR600F2 wheel conversion
    CBR900F Hurricane rear caliper and hanger, can be used without modification in F2 wheel conversion
    Bridgestone Battlax S21R tire 160/60ZR17 New, mounted then unmounted, zero miles
    Here is an imgur album with photos of all items. https://imgur.com/a/UfubAnR
    Make an offer on anything, I am willing to ship but you will have to pay. I can remove the tires from the VF500F wheels if they are being shipped. I am located in Media, PA 19063 if you are local, and if you're buying a wheelset I'd be happy to drive a bit to hand them off.
    Dave