Corbin or Sagent Aftermarket Seats?

Discussion in '6th Generation 2002-2013' started by MC Insights, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Davis5g

Davis5g New Member

Map
    barleymashers, I feel the same way. It does kinda cut into your legs when your stopped, my first impressions were the same. But motorcycles weren't mean't to sit still, and on the move the seat is glorious.

2. OTTOMAN

OTTOMAN New Member

United States
    Map
    With BB on this one, no comparison to Rich's Custom Seats. He is no longer in Seattle, at Kingston, Wa. now. If you're lucky enough to ride out this way, Rich will put you up in a nice apartment above his shop or he has a private campground out back. He'll make the seat actually fit YOU. He also offers the option of having the seat shipped both directions. He's now made two seats for me, both of Mercedes Benz pebble grain leather with medical quality gel inserts. One of the seats is heated (GSX-R) with custom stitching in my choice of text and font. He will stitch with any color thread you specify but wont build a seat with welts as, he says, "welts are evil". Look him up, you wont regret it.

3. OTTOMAN

OTTOMAN New Member

United States
    Map
    Hey MC,
    I just noticed you're in Portland...no excuse not to come up; it's only an afternoon ride. If you arrange it with Rich in advance I'm sure you could ride home on your new seat the same day. If you needed to stay over and his accomodations are full, I have an apartment above my shop you're welcomed to...it's just not as new and spacious. I'm eight miles from his place. Let me know if I can help.