Cortech vs. Speed and Strength

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by zPix87, Oct 7, 2009.

1. zPix87

zPix87 New Member

Ok guys and gals,

I am in desperate need of some decent winter gloves. For now, I've narrowed it down to these two gloves from Sportbiketrackgear.com...

- Cortech Scarab Winter Gloves Black

- Speed and Strength Devil's In The Details Gloves Black

Both have the features that I'm looking for, and for a great price.

Does anybody have experience with either glove? I'm open to more suggestions too, but keep in mind that I'm on a college kid budget. Thanks in advance for your help!

2. ewryly

ewryly New Member

NewEnough sells them for the same price and from their write ups they seem to favor the Cortech. So far I've always found their descriptions and evaluations right on.

3. Meatloaf

Meatloaf New Member

United States
    Map
    I can't speak for either of them specifically. I do own a set of Cortech pants and they are pretty darn good. The build quality is almost top notch and the only complaint that I have with them is that from time to time the zippers will get stuck on the surrounding fabric. I've also had my hands on several other items from Cortech, although not owned them, and they seemed to carry the same quality that my pants do. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another Cortech item in the future and already have my eyes on a few pieces. Just haven't had the need for them to pull the trigger yet.

4. zPix87

zPix87 New Member

Yeah, my dad has all cortech gear, and I'm very impressed with the quality. I'm curious how warm they would be though...

5. zPix87

zPix87 New Member

Any other suggestions?

The more I look, the more I realize that there is probably a cheaper option out there that might work just as well as the Cortechs. Anybody want to throw up some suggestions of what you are currently using to keep your digits warm?