Howdy folks I installed VFRness a couple days back which solved my burnt connections, wires and lack of charge to the battery. Corrosion seemed to be the overall cause of my burnt connections so I looked into ways of limiting this for the future, specially as my bike will be left outside for most of winter (UK resident). Dielectric grease seemed a good option so I acquired some and dabbed it behind the stator connector plug and the plug that goes into the r/r (where the wires enter and not inside with the pins). Later I have read mixed thoughts on the matter: Some say it will trap the heat in the connector and cause a resistance build up while others say they have never had any problems and keeps the moisture out. I am now unsure if i should remove the grease or leave it in. Thoughts on the matter??