Accessories for Sale Durham North Carolina 86/87 Honda VFR Parts

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Megan Kay, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Megan Kay

Megan Kay New Member

United States
    Hi
    My dad rode an 86/87 Honda VFR750. I am in the process of cleaning out his garage. He has body parts for the VFR, as well as other Honda VFR specific items and general Honda motorcycle items. As well, a large amount of tools and general auto/motorcycle items. Most everything appears to be in good new condition or used good condition. I am not able to identify some of the parts. He loved his bikes, both riding and mechanical work. I unfortunately do not have a use for some of these items. I am selling what I can't keep. Posting here and VFRdiscussion.com first as I know he would like these parts or tools/items to go to other VFR riders and it feels good knowing someone might be able to use them. I can send pictures. I have flexibility to meet and in no rush to sell. Local pickup only and items in the garage ready to go. I am located in Durham, North Carolina. I am flexible on pricing knowing it can be used by another rider. Please email garagesalepoppop@gmail.com. If you know other 86/87 VFR riders, please pass on post.

Boomtank likes this.
  2. Megan Kay

Megan Kay New Member

United States
    Bumping this up for hopefully more replies. Based on some responses possibly some of these body parts fit later models. Please reach out if you are at all local. I have a garage full of items.

3. Paul Stevenson

Paul Stevenson New Member

United States
    Could you post a picture of what you have? I am in need of the upper fairing and stay for a red/white/blue 86 VFR750