Greetings from the frozen tundra

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jesusbuiltmyvfr, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Badbilly

Badbilly Official VFRWorld Troll Of The Year!

United States

Yep, one bite of a Honey Crisp and we got ya.

2. KC-10 FE

KC-10 FE New Member

Wow...

If this doesn't finally convince all of you to put Badbilly on your ignore list, nothing will. Every single time he speaks or writes, the entire collective sum of human intelligence is lowered.

& before anyone asks, I DO NOT care about anyone's religious views. Worship McDonald's chicken mcnuggets if you want to. It makes no nevermind to me.

KC-10 FE out...
    :plane: :usa2:

3. jesusbuiltmyvfr

jesusbuiltmyvfr New Member

over two billion hurled, yum!

4. Badbilly

Badbilly Official VFRWorld Troll Of The Year!

United States
    I'll try to squeeze this in between ol KCs plethora of tags and graphic. I guess I am not on his ignore list when it comes to third party posts. What fun.

Just so he won't have a hernia, the specific "unsigned" legislation which BTW is now signed is all about the US military stance on "don't ask, don't tell. Gonna be a lot of asking and not much telling IMO in the ranks and I sure hope this new legislation in the final version doesn't allow for cross dressing.

The Landover thing is satire. The site has been up for years. The scary part of the thing is the real letters and Emails. Many are published. I suppose if someone wanted to drill down ol KC would join the cabal of linear thinkers and nincompoops who because of mostly lack of education cannot separate satire from reality.

I wonder if ol KC is part of the collective? Will he be assimilated? Does any one read the grease spots from Chicken McNuggets to foretell the future?

Praise the lard.