Hello from the newest member!

Discussion in '3rd & 4th Generation 1990-1997' started by whitewings, Mar 21, 2008.

1. whitewings

whitewings New Member

United States
    Map
    [​IMG]Long story short, Just brought home a 1990 VFR 750F with 40K on the clock from a 2 owner bike. oth previous owners were in a local motorcycle club and are great guys who are not only passionate about motorcyles but are very miticulous when it comes to a clean bike.
    I have been searching now fro days and am having a tough time finding aftermarket parts for this bike. Is it just me or should I get out of the Modding mentality common with RC owners like myself. I got this bike for it's V4 feel and for the occasional passenger ride with my girlfriend(she hates riding the RC with me). I like to do more than just tinker with bikes when I bring them home, I would rather completley alter the bike to it's race inspired heritage. I love not just the look of the RC-45's paint scheme but it's over all lines as well. the problem is these rear sets and body work aren't even as aggressive as the F2 i had awhile back. Where are you guys getting parts for the 3rd gen viffers?
    kurt

2. Benmodo

Benmodo New Member

Welcome, what exhaust is on it? Any better pics?

3. double-v-twin

double-v-twin New Member

Welcome aboard !!

Have a lot of fun here.

VFRiendly regards D-V-T

4. whitewings

whitewings New Member

United States
    Map
    It's a Rc30 left exit (in GREAT shape) and a 2 bros CF can. I will post more pics up this weekend as i strip her down so she can tell me her story!
    I am on Speedzilla(v-twin forum) and have made many friends there so far but we're all stumped as to how to mod this bike! First couple easy mods will be Pair system(if it's even on this model), a Lady Bird or K-factory can and a rear brake reservoir.
    Any other ideas would be MUCH appreciated! Ultimatley I would like it to look similar to a Rc-45