Help. Will anyone help me order parts from Consolidated Motor Spares?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by maves75, Mar 15, 2013.

1. maves75

maves75 New Member

Ok, CMS in Lelystad, Netherlands has the last few things I need, so I loaded my cart, but my bank will not convert to Euros, and they will not accept paypal. Will anyone Let me send funds via paypal and help me get these parts? conversion rate as of today has me at 110.50 Euros = $144.38. I am a member of CMS, and have paypal. More important, I have funds, and want this stuff. Please PM me, for details. Handling fee is fine with me. I cannot source what I need here in the States, and am happy to pay. I have sent money all over the planet via paypal, and never had a problem with currency conversion. My bank wont budge on this either. I am pretty fired up at the moment, maybe if I calm down I could think of another solution, but right now I thought I would rouse some brotherhood, and seek some help, and/or advice. Shame when you want to spend money like a good consumer, and you can't.

2. maves75

maves75 New Member

Well, cooler heads did prevail. Me? Nope, I smoked a pack of cigarettes, and found all but one item on my list, they are paid for and on the way. Apologies for barging in and posting like it's a sport, but it's been in the 60s here and getting better every day. Good riding to everyone, no matter where you are. Thanks.