How much is a 95 VFR750 worth?

Discussion in '3rd & 4th Generation 1990-1997' started by skybucket, May 15, 2008.

1. squirrelman

squirrelman Member

United States
    Map
    OK, OK, OK everyone always wants to BRAG and BRAG about the great deal they got and how smart they were to get it, but we're all (many of us) are financially suffering, and bikes that are worth $3500 get a lot less than what they"re worth, and yes, you got a good deal; don't make you no genious, just lucky and in the right place at the right time.

2. Davis5g

Davis5g New Member

Map
    There are very good deals on VFR's to be found if your willing to look. I bough my 99 VFR800 in august of last year for 3000 with just under 13k miles. It has a couple small cosmetic blemishes but I don't see em when I ride. I put 3400 miles on it before I put it away for the winter in November. I just got it out of storage a few days ago, fired right up. I've got it somewhat taken apart for some preseason maintenance and additions prior to riding season. Enjoy the new ride, the 4th gen is the reason I own a VFR. A (very) good friend of mine let me ride his, and I was sold.

3. records2

records2 New Member

Just bought my 2000 vfr 800 forest green for $3800 yoshi pipe, corbin seat new back tire, thermostat, few cosmetic imperfections, (sat I could tell). with 30000 km on it, very nice shape very happy with the fuel injection. I know it gets looks, I'm just too busy learning the ins and outs and concentrating on riding it. Gorgeous power band flawless 12000 shifts, brakes are a new thing to learn a bit different. A can't get over how easy it is to flick this thing around on the power pilots. Sorry for the rant. I no longer want a new drug this one does what I want.

4. LayinLow

LayinLow New Member

United States
    Picked my 94 up with 24,XXX on the clock for $1800:tongue: Was supposed to be $2000 even but I talked him down since I had done my research and identified that the rectifier was causing the no-starting issues. Since then,a whole mess of de-stickering, a new water pump (ebay used, low mileage), a heat sink'd aftermarket rectifier with CPU fan mod, new battery, a VFRness, about 72 hours of my own shop time in my garage cleaning carbs and flushing the coolant system and gas tank, now I have a K&N filter in the mail. So basically a few hundred on top of the sale price and my own elbow grease got me a ripper of a deal. From what I've read it should be a bulletproof bike for under $2500 spent.

5. adamjenkins

adamjenkins New Member

Map
    Priceless,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

6. 04viffer

04viffer New Member

picked up my '04 with less than 12,000 miles for $3800...who brought this thread back from the dead?

7. LayinLow

LayinLow New Member

United States
    Me ..............