Howdy all.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jollyhart, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Jollyhart

Jollyhart New Member

Australia
    Map
    G`day one and all.
    I thought i would join in on the U.S vfr site.I am on the Aussie site as well.(being as i am in Australia!)
    I have just brought my first VFR800.It`s a 2000 model with a madaz pipe and a k&n filter and heated hand grips.All of which was on it when i brought it.It has 37,000klms on the clock,and i love the way it sounds and the build quality.
    It seems that all the stuff i have heard about the VFR is true.And it`s all good!!
    I am looking at a long term bike that will do most things well.I reckon i have have got a winner in my latest bike.Having just sold my VTR1000,i am really enjoying the longer range, comfort and v4 sound of the viffer.
    I`ll now get stuck into reading the forums about flapper mods,and power commander things!!
    Thanks guys.I`ll try and get a picture up if i can work out how to do it!!
    Regards Robby.:smile:

2. derstuka

derstuka Lord of the Wankers Staff Member

Map
    Whazzup Robby Rob? How it be? This is VFR"world" boss, not VFR USA....we welcome anybody, even though damn canucks! Build the fence already! :lol: We have lots of folks from the land of Oz on here. Be sure to check out the Aussie column as well.

About pics, if you have them saved somewhere online....you can hotlink them by copying the URL address, clicking on the little yellow postage stamp looking button with the two mtns on it above. Then paste the UFL address on the pop-up box, and you are done! You have a gallery on here, where you can post photos also. You can also just upload a pic to a thread as well.

Hiddy Ho!

3. derstuka

derstuka Lord of the Wankers Staff Member

Map
  4. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Well-Known Member

United States
    Map
    Hey Rob. Welcome to the World of VFR's, and to VFR World, a global community as stucka has already pointed out. Cruise around the site and take in the view. :biggrin: