been a while since I've posted on here. Way too much going on it seems. I didn't ride the 91 last year unfortunately so she sat languishing in the shed under her cover. COVID 19 has changed a few things around here, allowing me to get caught up on a few things and the lack of $$$ means that our home improvements are all on hold. These are the projects that sap my time and keep me out of the saddle it seems. So I dragged the old girl out and bought some insurance for her (ouch). The wife and I took her out for a couple of hours to shake her down and then I remembered all the stuff I planned to do to her when I put her away in 2018. - Fork full service and repaint due to corrosion - Steering head bearing upgrade to tapered rollers - Thermostat replacement (stuck open) - Exhaust upgrade to LH exit TBR - Remove center stand and mid lower fairings - New AGM battery There was more but these were the basics that I had prepared for and bought the parts. So yesterday I tore it apart and got started. Tore it down further than I really needed to but It was good to have access to everything and now that i'm in this far I may remove the fairing stay to bead blast it and give it a fresh coat of paint. Corrosion is creeping in everywhere and every fastener is now looking like poo. The years aren't kind! Anyway here are a few photos for your viewing pleasure. I hope everyone is safe and well!!