I got the bike home but it wasn't petty. I've had the '95 just a few weeks. Took a weekend motorcycle camping trip to the mountains of North GA, bike rode great, no problems. The first morning at camp the bike was a little slow to start but turned over all day. The second day away the bike was the same, slow to start but it made it. At the first gas stop on the long ride home, I parked pointing downhill just in case. Sure enough, it wouldn't start, barely turned over, and I bump-started it and got back on the road. Halfway home I knew of a bike shop so I stopped and grabbed a battery. The sealed battery in the bike looked new but was too hot to touch! I got it out with gloves, could smell the acid coming out of it. THE CONNECTIONS AT THE SOLENOID ARE MELTED. I got the new battery in but multimeter showed no charging. Pulled the headlight and tail light connectors and hauled butt home with no lights before dark. I have to do a bunch of homework but by the looks and feel of the heat damage, it's gonna need parts. The new battery was losing acid and just as hot as the old one when I got home, glad the bike didn't catch fire. If anybody already knows the threads or links I'll be searching for, I'd be really grateful.