killer highside pic

Discussion in 'Trips & Events' started by RonJohn, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Badbilly

Badbilly Official VFRWorld Troll Of The Year!

United States

I am happy to see you are making such progress with both the temper tantrums and the bodily functions. My advice in future would be to save one of of the two for your next episode or you could jerk off and maybe become famous on Utube providing you chose the right music track. I like the low to high stuff too even though it is a bit humourless. Try droll or if I may. "Leaps off tall buildings in one single bound." There is wordplay on "bound" in case you missed it.

Please do not buy an Aerostitch and do any of that stuff just to spite me. The folks there are great but a cleanup of that dimension may be a little hard to explain.

I agree that your crew agrees with your assessment. Would they dare otherwise, knowing of the fate they too could suffer at your handjob?

Great there dude, you found not only the website but the comment. Now all that is missing is for you to understand what a highside really is. The easy way would be to look further since you ain't got a clue. Knowing you will look it up, be carefull of plagiarizing and claiming you knew all along. You have a signature to your "style" if we can call it that that is easily recognizable and a propensity for babbling, getting busted for either BS or ignorance and then like a cat in a sandbox covering up your shit with someone else's work.

Me knowing more than you is not saying much. **** go-ho-ho****

Did you find the part about the asphalt being recently applied? Do you know where "Chuckwalla" is and that the dust may not be dust at all but sand? Do you know the difference between letting off the gas and throttle chopping or even have the remotest concept of the physics and dynamics involved on a racetrack of any kind? A hundred bucks says from the time this guys rear end busted loose and he was picking himself up was maybe a second. Recalling what happened is the stuff of novels, retrospect, guesswork and "recalling" what the causes were. Mano a mano with the rider and another yard says he would tell you (in simple terms so even you might understand) that he didn't know WTF happened.

Might I suggest you put the question to him on the forum and at least try to phrase the question so that he doesn't think you are one of those mooks who get off on watching bikes crash.

2. GreyVF750F

GreyVF750F Member

United States
    Map
    One of the things about sliding has not been mentioned are the tires. When I was racing the two main tires of choice was Dunlops and Mechelin. The Mechelin tires would stick deeper into the corners. The problem was they were not predictable and when they let go, they really let go and you were down. Where as the Dunlops would start to slide a little earlier and where predictable. You could then apply a little power or stand the bike up a tad and control the slide. Of coarse rider input is the biggest component the equation. Having a feel for the bike and what it's doing along with very fast reflexes to adjust to the situation. Rear slides didn't bother me as much as sliding the front tire in corners. With understeer it was like when is thing going to turn and do I have enough track to make it around the corner. The thing about roadracing is it's roadracing. You have a road with all it's different conditions that may be changing all the time and your racing. The body on board has to realize that and constantly make adjustments lap after lap. Either way those are some good photos frame by frame of a rear slide and high side. My hat's off to the photographer.

3. Badbilly

United States
    Uh-Oh Better hope KC 10 doesn't see this. According to him all tires are shit except Pirellis. Then again it was KC who dumped his bike demonstating how to ride a couple of weeks before that.

Probably the fault of his soon to be sold VFR's..

4. GreyVF750F

GreyVF750F Member

United States
    Map
    That could be now-a-days. Remember I said when I was racing. It was so long ago we had to becareful of the dinosaurs crossing the track!!

5. Badbilly

United States

LOL!! I remember the UJMasaurs too.

6. saceur

saceur New Member

Thailand
    Map
    Ok 1) Those are some GREAT PICS:clap2::clap2: 2) That's exactly why I don't go to track days :crazy: 3) OUCH, that shit had to hurt & at my age, things dont just pop back in the way they use to.:cool:

7. SLOVFR

SLOVFR Member

United States
    Map
    When in doubt GAS IT...been my motto for a long time!