Looking at a Woodcraft frontstand for my 6th gen

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by PONYBOY, Apr 9, 2010.

1. PONYBOY

PONYBOY New Member

I've been pokin around the web and I think I'm gonna order a Woodcraft front stand for the VFR. Same price as a Pit Bull front stand but it's a bit wider which should make wrenching on things easier and it's adjustable so you can choose how high off the ground you want the bike to be.

I was wondering if anyone here has done buisness with Woodcraft recently and may be able to slide me a discount code to punch in at checkout????? Please and Thank you!

2. betarace

betarace New Member

3. PONYBOY

PONYBOY New Member

Thanks Beta for the quick response. I should have done some more research before starting this one, seems I can get it much cheaper from Kneedraggers. SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, anybody got a discount code to Kneedraggers?????????????????????????????

4. betarace

betarace New Member

no coupons (I use retailmenot.com) what is the part/item number--- I would look around at motorcycle-superstore (free shipping) dennis-kirk.com (great inventory/service) etc... and also try Google Product Search to price shop

5. PONYBOY

PONYBOY New Member

And thanks some more Beta, you are da man, I'll do some more surfin afore I order, just tryin to put this one out early so I might get one!

6. PONYBOY

PONYBOY New Member

:bump::bump2::bump:
    Bumpity bump bump

7. Metallican525

Metallican525 New Member

Map
    So, I've decided to get a Pit Bull front stand instead. After a conversation with the owner of one of my local shops, he said the Woodcraft stands are strong and built pretty well but they are kinda wobbly. Also said his 13+ year old Pit Bull stands are still A-OK even after being dropped off the back of a truck and hit by a car, good enough for me. Anyway, if anyone else needs something from Kneedraggers, now's the time to order it, here ya go:

Well, it's the middle of April and we're past the tax day hump. You've made it this far. Maybe you were lucky and got a fat refund on your tax return this year... or maybe you got bent over by the IRS and had to pay up. Only you and Uncle Sam will really know for sure.

As the weather continues to get nicer each day, nothing beats the pain (or pleasure) inflicted by the taxman like a long, fast ride on some back road twistys or blasting down the local highway with your crew. So that's why KneeDraggers has decided to do something we've never done before... a "TAX DAY BAILOUT" for every single one of our faithful riding bretheren and sistren. Now is the perfect time to tune up your two wheeler or get some new gear for the long summer ahead. We've got plenty of the items you need, ready to ship out fast and free - Read on for details:

TO AUTOMATICALLY QUALIFY YOUR ORDER,
    USE THE CODE:
    “BAILOUT”
    TO EARN A STORE CREDIT CODE
    WORTH 10% OF YOUR ORDER TOTAL.

HOW TO GET IT:

1.PLACE ANY ORDER ONLINE AT KNEEDRAGGERS.COM TOTALING $150 OR MORE BETWEEN 5:00PM EST FRIDAY APRIL 16th 2010 THROUGH 5PM EST FRIDAY APRIL 23rd 2010.

2.ENTER THE CODE “BAILOUT” IN THE OFFER CODE SECTION OF YOUR SHOPPING CART. (STEP #2)