Looking For A New 2006...Spring Purchase

Discussion in '6th Generation 2002-2013' started by Tango Charlie, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Tango Charlie

Tango Charlie New Member

Hey People!

I'm looking to buy a new 2006 VFR and am looking for info on what 06's are going for...post haggle! Just want to be informed when I step up to the plate. I live in the Northern Virginia area and am also looking for a dealer to get a good deal at. I will travel within a couple hours to get an outstanding deal. This will be my first bike purchase, any advice on negotiations, setup, maintenance would be appreciated.....yup....newbie!! Thanks in advance!!

2. rc74racer

rc74racer New Member

I live in No. VA. MFI has good deals i'd play the dealers off each other an 05 will be cheaper. I would think you could get at least 9500 Out the door maybe better for a non abs model. You can make the deal over the phone just call around and so who'll go the cheapest. MFI(woodbridge) and coleman's(falls church) seem to be the cheapest. This place in TN has good deals if you are willing to drive to save. Only thing is you'd have to pay tax in VA so get them to come down on the OTD price to you if possible but a good deal nonetheless. 9400 OTD for an ABS model won't be beat around here but you can always try. I've been thinking about driving down there for a 600rr.

http://www.southernhonda.com/new_vehicle_list.asp?Category=1&CatDesc=Motorcycles&ModelYear=2005&Manufacturer=1

3. Tango Charlie

Tango Charlie New Member

Hey thanks 'Rider! I will do some shopping a little better prepared.