Looking for a Rear Seat Bag

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by R.W., Aug 18, 2006.

1. seadooloo

seadooloo New Member

Mine is the Elite seat sack. I'll see if I have the link right here from your page.
    http://www.luggagelocker.com/luggage-elite-seat-sak.htm
    Like I said, it is a little pricey but I have been happy with it. Especially the way it straps on under the seat and does not leave any marks at all on the tailsection. Everything just velcroes together and it would sure be difficult to get it off without removing the seat first. This guy (Leslie) had a great idea and in my opinion the only thing that improves it is the insert I put in to keep it formed when it is empty. (just thin plastic cut to the height of the zipper, shaped to fit inside the whole bag to keep it up)

2. R.W.

R.W. New Member

United States
    Map
    The Elite bag differently got my attention, I like the way it will leave no marks on the VFR and I will probably end up buying it. I was going to go with one of these bags http://www.nelsonrigg.com/CL LUGGAGE.htmfor a $100.00 cheaper but that Elite is sure looking good. Even matches my seat...
    Thanks
    -Rick-

[​IMG]

3. Timbercat

Timbercat New Member

I just got an elite seat sack a month ago, Luv It. Fits like a glove and they do come with a plastic insert that holds it's form when empty. I went with the 'zexel' option for an extra $20. It's like pebbled leather and is waterproof.
    Really high quality stuff! Shipping was quick to Canada... 2 weeks in the mail.
    Holds plenty, you could even supersize it.