Need opinions on vests... be nice

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by PyroMcnoob, Jul 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. rangemaster

rangemaster New Member

United States
    Map
    Interesting comments, back to the question at hand...
    100% cotton long sleeve t-shirt soaked in water and wrung out under a good quality mesh jacket is good for over 2 hours in the dry heat of Albuquerque. (As long as you're moving at least a little bit). I also use one of those cool collar things you soak in water and wear around your neck. I don't take these actions until it's 90 or above out, and don't ride if its going to be 105-110 on the way home.

Ditch the vest. :thumbsup:

2. skivfr1

skivfr1 New Member

Yeah................. a wet T shirt makes her nipples......... I mean you, feel a hell of a lot cooler!! :party2:

3. monk69

monk69 New Member

'My question is, do any of you wear vests? or if ur like me, and wear gear depending on weather, do you have a preference?"

*************"do you have a preference?"***********
    This is part of your question that opened the door(not that we wouldn't have come in anyway).
    But I'd suggest trying a gxxr forum to find any useful info on vest. I have a armored vest by "icon".

Here's a link with all kinds of armored vest..........(I think deep down you knew we'd give you sh-t, when you asked us. It's easier to vent on us than your friends & family.......So have at it).
    Vests - Read Reviews and Buy at KneeDraggers.com

4. crustyrider

crustyrider New Member

Map
    as to your original question about vests...dunno. I have two sets of leathers and one set of joe rocket crap that is the mesh nylon leather , zipper shit that would tear up but keep you in one peice relatively........I personally would use a vest so theres my opinion about them.