New member in North Carolina

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by artyldr01, Nov 14, 2012.

1. artyldr01

artyldr01 New Member

United States
    Hello there.

I am new to this forum so thanks for the hospitality. I have owned a 1994 VFR since returning from Iraq in 2004. It rolled to exactly 80,000 miles on the test ride. I've only put 4,000 on since, because my inept attempt at home maintenance ended in the bike being dormant for 6-years. I have loved VFRs since the very first generation, I own my dream bike. Until a new one comes along that gets my saliva flowing like this one does (perhaps the VFR 1000 sport touring version I have seen one photo of!) then I never intend to sell. I'd like to do some tweaks like a center up (or at least high mount) complete exhaust system, 3rd gen wheels and general cosmetic restoration. I can't wait to take advantage of living in NC where the riding season is much longer than Michigan and the roads to the west are spectacular! Looking for like-minded riders in the Fayetteville/Fort Bragg area to explore historic sites, great roads (duh) and then some good craft brew when the riding is done!

Cheers!

Niels

2. risgett

risgett New Member

Map
    Welcome to the madness:chaingun:. I'm 1 hr south of you in Florence, SC. I'm always up for a ride, so let me know.

3. artyldr01

artyldr01 New Member

United States
    Thanks for the invite!