My Pitbull front stand is getting delivered today so its time to start looking for the best sport-touring tires to replace my 8-year old OEM Dunlops. It's hard to find 2022 up to date comparison tests online. My criteria for tires living in Southern California are different than many of you here. Our weather and road conditions here are constant 95% year round. The other 5% I don't ride. We have rain 10 days a year....sometimes less. We have millions of cars on the roads at all times. Our freeways are diamond cut grooved for traction when it does rain. That being said, 95% of the time the roads are being covered in oil residue from cars and trucks, so when it does rain there is simply No traction for those of us on two wheels. So I do not attempt to ride in either fog- wet or rain conditions......ever. It's just not worth the risk. So for tire choices I do not consider wet weather traction to be a factor or even desirable for that matter, if it sacrifices dry traction at all. Also, any tire that in any way models a straight or broken groove around the center of the tires is not going to work on our diamond grooved freeways. They track the grooves horribly. A tire like the Angle Gt2 is a case in point with its radial dual groove around the center. It's not going to work here at all. So far I like the new Rosdsmart 4's, the Conti Road Attack 3 and the Metzler Roadtec 01, which has fantastic reviews but a very odd front tire design that I am not too sure will track well here.