News Flash Dragon Update

Discussion in 'General VFR Discussions' started by eddievalleytrailer, Aug 18, 2007.

1. eddievalleytrailer

eddievalleytrailer Member

United States
    Map
    I went to the Dragon today and found 12 LEOs!:eek: 4 THPs on Bikes, 4 Crown Victories, 2 SUVs, and 2 County Mounties.:mad: They were all backed into the woods, just waiting for someone to make the smallest mistake. I felt like I was swiming in shark infested waters. I didn't see anyone pulled over being issued a driving award, but they were sitting behind every tree. I got a few picts, but like the Loch Ness monster, they escaped my camera. Every time I'd pull over and pull out the camera, they'd pull out and drive away quickly. :confused:
    103-0304_IMG.JPG
    Me and the RWB at the overlook. King of the law breakers.:wink:
    103-0308_IMG.JPG
    Even with all the LEO's still had to wait in line 20 minutes for a Dragon Burger.
    103-0315_IMG.JPG
    You can see all the need for 12 LEO's. Look at all those law breakers, riding bikes and everything. :wink:
    103-0307_IMG.JPG
    Look at all these law breakers, buying gas, Dragon Burgers and T-Shirts:wink:
    Looks like bikers are going to the Dragon whether the PO-PO likes it or not.

2. goinphaster

goinphaster New Member

Never helps when a Major Motorcycle magazine publishes pictures that make motorcyclists who like to ride the dragon look like a bunch of Azzwholes to the ill informed public. probly going to be a while before things cool off.

3. eddievalleytrailer

eddievalleytrailer Member

United States
    Map
    I liked that article when I first read it, then I thought "Who else is reading this?". I hope things cool off soon, both the temps and the po-po. It's not that I want to go to the Dragon and ride like an idiot, just be able to ride watching the road and not the speedometer.