Random photos

Discussion in '1st & 2nd Generation 1983-1989' started by RogueRC24, Apr 1, 2024.

  1. sixdog

    sixdog Insider

    Country:
    United States
    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2010
    Messages:
    2,612
    Likes Received:
    1,234
    Trophy Points:
    158
    Location:
    So California
    Map
    Great song !


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     


    This site may contain affiliate links for which VFRworld may be compensated
    Bazza likes this.
  2. RogueRC24

    RogueRC24 Member

    Country:
    United States
    Joined:
    May 25, 2021
    Messages:
    2,811
    Likes Received:
    1,606
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Excellent!! I knew the area code felt familiar. :)
     


    This site may contain affiliate links for which VFRworld may be compensated
  3. Bazza

    Bazza Member

    Country:
    United States
    Joined:
    May 26, 2012
    Messages:
    2,923
    Likes Received:
    1,277
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    New Smyrna Beach, Florida
    Map
    This came with the RC24.......:)

    IMG_5915.JPG
     


    This site may contain affiliate links for which VFRworld may be compensated
    sixdog likes this.
  4. Captain 80s

    Captain 80s Member

    Country:
    United States
    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2009
    Messages:
    8,555
    Likes Received:
    4,517
    Trophy Points:
    158
    Ooof. RC26 key fob with a RC24. A 50cc slap across the face with an Alpinestars glove. What kind of animal would do that?

    ;-)

    Pretty dope. I like that it's kinda small too. Nice little farkle.
     


    This site may contain affiliate links for which VFRworld may be compensated
    Bazza likes this.
  5. Bazza

    Bazza Member

    Country:
    United States
    Joined:
    May 26, 2012
    Messages:
    2,923
    Likes Received:
    1,277
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    New Smyrna Beach, Florida
    Map
    Thanks - I LOVE getting boxes of spares along with a bike purchase - along with whatever items comes with it.

    There's a dealer name on the back I will post a pic of later.

    The seller also included brochures, magazines, and a bunch of literature from manufacturers, like Kerker for example. And a 2 page price list from Cobalt Racing!


    IMG_5909.JPG
     


    This site may contain affiliate links for which VFRworld may be compensated
    Captain 80s likes this.
  6. Bazza

    Bazza Member

    Country:
    United States
    Joined:
    May 26, 2012
    Messages:
    2,923
    Likes Received:
    1,277
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    New Smyrna Beach, Florida
    Map
    Cobalt Racing price list - faxed to the RC24 seller from a local shop in PA.

    CobaltRacingPL1997.jpg
     


    This site may contain affiliate links for which VFRworld may be compensated
  7. Captain 80s

    Captain 80s Member

    Country:
    United States
    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2009
    Messages:
    8,555
    Likes Received:
    4,517
    Trophy Points:
    158
    "Rear Seat Clow"

    I guess the chemicals were already getting to him. :Puke:
     


    This site may contain affiliate links for which VFRworld may be compensated
  8. Bazza

    Bazza Member

    Country:
    United States
    Joined:
    May 26, 2012
    Messages:
    2,923
    Likes Received:
    1,277
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    New Smyrna Beach, Florida
    Map
    I noticed too. Just a typo.... ;)

    I would love to see pics of those fuel tanks!!!
     


    This site may contain affiliate links for which VFRworld may be compensated
  9. Captain 80s

    Captain 80s Member

    Country:
    United States
    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2009
    Messages:
    8,555
    Likes Received:
    4,517
    Trophy Points:
    158
    cobalt1.jpg cobalt2.jpg
     


    This site may contain affiliate links for which VFRworld may be compensated
    Bazza likes this.
  10. Captain 80s

    Captain 80s Member

    Country:
    United States
    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2009
    Messages:
    8,555
    Likes Received:
    4,517
    Trophy Points:
    158
    He pissed off A LOT of people towards the end of his bodywork days. Forever orders, wrong orders, no orders, no communication, no refunds. Then no Chuck.

    Really sad because his bodywork was phenomenal. I've personally seen the exact same thing happen with painters too.
     


    This site may contain affiliate links for which VFRworld may be compensated
  11. Bazza

    Bazza Member

    Country:
    United States
    Joined:
    May 26, 2012
    Messages:
    2,923
    Likes Received:
    1,277
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    New Smyrna Beach, Florida
    Map
    I didn't realize he also raced. Cool pic and too bad things ended the way they did. The stuff I have from him is extremely well built!
     


    This site may contain affiliate links for which VFRworld may be compensated
Related Topics

Share This Page