Reviews on bikes, gear, and accessories

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by lwatts, Oct 3, 2012.

1. lwatts

lwatts New Member

Hey everyone I was curious on what website everyone uses to check out reviews? I had a bad experience with some gear I purchase and I'm trying to avoid doing the same thing. I use PowerSports Directory Reviews - Motorcycle Parts & Accessory Has anyone heard of them or use this website? I've seen a lot of good things on there websites the last few days but I would like some imput from all of you.

2. Scubalong

Scubalong Official Greeter?

United States
    This is what I do
    Check on the review on the Item that I like to purchase and read the comment from actual buyer to find Pro and Con

3. Pliskin

Pliskin New Member

United States
    Map
    For reviews on gear, clothing, bags, etc. I like to use MotorcycleGear.com (the new name of New Enough) :: Motorcycle Jackets, Helmets, Gloves, Boots, Luggage, Parts and More! (Formerly New Enough). They take a lot of pictures and seem to give real world descriptions, such as if an item runs big/small, loose, etc. They are also very helpful in speaking to you and helping you out before you make a purchase. I've actually e-mailed pictures of my bike or set up to them stating I want to do "this" - what do you recommend. They always get back to me.

4. Durk

Durk New Member

I've found the reviews on motorcyclesuperstore.com to be pretty reliable.

5. Maggot

Maggot New Member

United States
    Map
    I agree, these guys are the best. They are not afraid to tell you what they don't like about a product. It's like talking to a good friend. I buy from them whenever I can.

6. vettluver

vettluver New Member

Anybody use Revzilla.com? lots of information, and some reviews for each product

7. OOTV

OOTV Insider

I've purchased from them, along with Motorcycle Superstore, Motorcyle Gear, Sport Bike Track Gear, Competiton Assecories...basically I look for the best deal and review all of these vendors video reviews as well as the customer reviews, before I pull the trigger. I would prefer to have a one stop shop but sometimes one vendor does not carry a specific brand. That being said, I like the service I have received from all of the fore mentioned vendors, so far none have done me wrong. With that, Revzilla and Competition Assecories have a decent rewards program, basically you get "cash" back (store credit) the more you buy. Motorcycle gear sometimes has a cool gift card bonus on some items, almost making your purchase free!