south Missouri/north Arkansas

Discussion in 'USA - Central' started by pmoss1906, Sep 21, 2003.

1. pmoss1906

pmoss1906 New Member

Anyone out there going down to the HSTA Byway Boogie?? It's this coming weekend, 26th-28th sept., at Hot Springs Village, Ar. It's an HSTA sponsored event, so you have to join to participate. HQ is the Hot Springs Village Inn, right on Highway 7. Come ride some of the the best roads in the country.........................
    Hope to see a bunch of VFR's out there this weekend.........................

2. VifferChic

VifferChic New Member

Would love to Pmoss but I already have a golf tourn. scheduled for Saturday. :( I didn't know about the event. I am in Springfield, MO and it's just a hop, skip and jump away. Well, have fun anyway.

3. pmoss1906

pmoss1906 New Member

GOLF????? You're kidding right????? RIGHT???????
    Oh VifferChic, you have gone so very far astray.........
    You would give up a perfect weekend of chasing endless curves just to beat some poor little ball with a large iron stick.........I'll pray for you..........
    I'm down by Crane, where the GOOD roads start. Work in Springfield.
    This weekend I'll be at ABB, but we should have at least a couple of great weekends coming yet. See if you can talk anyone you know in the Spfd area into getting together for a small group ride in a few weeks.........

4. Tourmeister

Tourmeister New Member

Howdy,

I am going to be staying in Ava the weekend of Oct 17-20th. Myself and several other folks are heading up to stay with a fellow VFR rider that lives in Ava. We will be riding all day Saturday and Sunday, then heading back to Texas on Monday. If anyone would like to join us they are welcome. Hit me for more details.

Adios,