Stock Winshield VS MRA Vario touring screen Photos

Discussion in '6th Generation 2002-2013' started by Airfiddler, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Airfiddler

Airfiddler New Member

Canada
    Map
    Install was very simple. The quality is first rate, dare I say it even better than stock. The dark shaded area at the bottom is larger than the stock windshield , so the dirt and bug buildup behind the shield is not as visible. Clear or tinted versions are available. 2020-04-04 17.25.20.jpg 2020-04-04 17.52.38.jpg The adjustable spoiler is a great upgrade.
    Not sure on how it changes the look of the bike yet.

2. OOTV

OOTV Insider

I had a GIVI touring screen but went with the MRA, I like it much better but it's been so long since I had the stock one on the bike, I cannot give a A-B comparison. I can say that I like how it works and looks.

3. zombie

zombie New Member

Canada
    I got one last year and just love it, made so much difference. I just wonder if the adjustable screen was another 10 mm taller would it work even better.
    I have even considered making one to test it out.
    I got mine used on Kijiji for $60 and it looked like it was new. The best $60 I've spent on the bike so far.

4. masschurch

masschurch New Member

United States
    I have this screen in clear and it really helps with the aerodynamics for the passenger. I wasn't a fan of the appearance, so I ended up swapping it for a double bubble. If anyone is interested it in, I could sell it for a fair price. It's in excellent condition. Only about 3,000 miles on it. PM me if interested.