tirequik is quik to rip you off.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by TireQwiksucks, Jun 21, 2004.

1. TireQwiksucks

TireQwiksucks New Member

>:( I contacted tirequik for the tire changing kit and asked how long it would take to get it. He responded 2 weeks. I made the purchase with paypal it is now over a month later no kit and does not answer e-mails. Do not do business with this a$$h077 unless you feel like dealing with the bs of getting your money back.

2. barrysuperhawk

barrysuperhawk New Member

Really? I have found in my dealings with him that Jeff is a 100% stand-up guy. I would recommend him for anyone to do business with. This multi-posting campaign of yours does little to help your credibility. I mean come on, If your username wasn't enough, 7 separate threads on this fourm alone? That's just plain childish. This seems more like you are just being spiteful, rather than having a legitimate issue with TireQwik's service or merchandise.

3. VifferChic

VifferChic New Member

So you want to prove your credibility by posting to almost all of his original posts?   :-/  That is after you critisize him for posting multiple times?   ???  Let's just leave this issue alone now.  Stop taking up our board space.  Thank you.

4. harry69koi

harry69koi New Member

Cant someone just press the DELETE button for this member? I know i havent been here long and really dont have the right to say it but what a Pr£$k i just hope he /she doesnt bump into tirequik in a dark alley :) oh well feel better now and by the way what a smashing site. lee