Tucson sport bikes

Discussion in 'USA - Southwest' started by cruzinaz, Apr 20, 2007.

1. cruzinaz

cruzinaz New Member

Map
    I went to bike night at Chuys on Houghton last night and one of the guys that worked there told me that they have a group of riders that are going to meet at Starbucks, 22nd and Harrison rd, they are going to do this every Sunday.

He said sometimes they split into different groups, depends on how long of a ride each can do.

Also he made it clear that they ride as a group until the twisties, then its everyone at their own pace with a meeting point after. I may give it a shot this Sunday, anyone else?

It was funny, among all the black bikes and leather he came up and asked if I was riding the sport bike, :cool: (the only one there till zonaman got there) I asked him what gave me away:rolleyes: I wear a rwb retro Icon jacket,yep the one with the stars on the sleeves, mr stealth, thats me.:biggrin:

Good seein ya last night zonaman, anytime you can get out let me know, even for just a quick one

One last thing, it doesn't seem like they are a bunch of idiots trying to impress, sounds like a diverse group.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2007
  2. ZonaMan

ZonaMan New Member

I wish I could get out on Sunday, but the wifey would have my nuts. I hope that that group keeps going for some time since I probably won't be able to go for a few months. I'm sure you will keep me posted. My riding will now be limited to work and back and random outtings.

I thought the bike night last night was very laid back and no WTF looks at all. I would definately go again. It helps that it's right down the road too. It would be really cool if we could get some more rice rocketeers to go!

3. cruzinaz

cruzinaz New Member

Map

HAHA, You already gave 'em to her:redface: ,,, thats why you can't ride!!

congrats on the new boy, :biggrin:

(to be)

4. cruzinaz

cruzinaz New Member

Map
    Just got back from a great ride, sport bikes?? haha, there was just "Juan" guy there, but turned into 3 of us going. Not what I expected but probably better off, not much into big groups. anyway, Juan said Sunday's at Chuy's on Houghton, 8:00, breakfast, then a ride, if anyone is interested.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2007
  5. ZonaMan

ZonaMan New Member

where did you guys ride to? Maybe his friends couldn't get up by 8:00. That's pretty early for a lot of the squids that ride them. Well, at least you had fun. That's all that matters. B

6. cruzinaz

cruzinaz New Member

Map
    Did the Arrivaca, Nogie, Sonoita loop, Juan is ok, he's trying to get more riders togeather other than the harley group for bike nights.

He is one of the straight line haul ass guys, (got me a radar detector at no charge)

I'd ride with him again, no problems, was a good day

7. ZonaMan

ZonaMan New Member

So there needs to be some some sort of get-together for the non-Harley crowd when they have that southern Arizona HOG chapter event down town over cinco de mayo weekend.

8. cruzinaz

cruzinaz New Member

Map
    I say lets go crash the party, hell I just got back from the Laughlin River Run, and I gotta say, I had a frikkn BLAST!!

Hey, we could take some trailers down there and make some money towin them home, seems thats what all the customs do, we didnt see one on the way back on the road.

Last edited: May 3, 2007