Two Bros. Exhaust vs. Staintune?

Discussion in '6th Generation 2002-2013' started by Guest, Apr 25, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I recently purchased a 2002 VFR, and am thinking of changing the exhaust. I am thinking of the Staintune, or the Two Brothers. The extra storage would be nice on the Two Bros., but my question is "which one has the best sound and performance?" I have not been able to hear either one of them. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Mitch

2. Guest

Guest Guest

3. rshimmel

rshimmel New Member

In terms of precision manufacture, ease of installation, and sound quality, I can vouch for the Staintunes. And they're maintenance-free, you don't ever have to repack them. I think the performance boosts of both kinds of pipes are modest. The idea of having a four-into-one appealed to me about the Two Bros, but I'm happy with my choice... Good luck! Ride safe. 8)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Staintune's ROCK! I just installed a set on my '02 and they sound great! Everyone tells me that they sound like an old musclecar with a throaty V8. Almost as deep as some of those V-twins out there. And as stated in another reply, they are basically MAINTENANCE FREE! Staintune, hands down best bang for your buck!
    Craig

5. atxvfr

atxvfr New Member

6. dano

dano New Member

Been wondering who makes a full SS or Ti system for my '97 VFR... anyone know what's available... or if the '86-87 headpipes might fit (they were SS from factory....
    dan