(VFR)800 price

Discussion in '6th Generation 2002-2013' started by volks6000, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Scubalong

Scubalong Official Greeter?

United States
    I don't know

The insurance cost me like a grand 7years unlimited miles never use them. The bike were total so the insurance stop. I never buy extended insurance ever again.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. Scubalong

Scubalong Official Greeter?

United States
    I have to check

I will go home and check to see if I still have any documents. I remmember Ihave to surrender all documents to my insurrance agent before he can hand ove the check:crazy:

3. Cyborg

Cyborg New Member

United States
    I'd rather have what I do not need than need what I do not have. I've always had extended warranties on my vehicles except one car and that one put a piston right through the bottom of the engine block a year after it's warranty expired. It had no EW because it's predecessor was 6 months old when a fucking deer committed Suicide by Car. I made DAMN sure my current car had EW and before it expired at 100k, it paid for about $8,000 in repairs, ALL on the engine compartment. On the VFR, The extended HPP ($300 and included in bike purchase) has paid for the main harness burnout (and I do mean burnout), over a year before Honda did the recall. The EHPP expires in Feb and before it does, the VFR is getting a FULL check up and anything kaka will be dealt with on Honda's dime...