Well. It wasn't today. Wasn't yesterday or the day before but four days ago, I spent the afternoon flushing my brake lines front and rear. The instructions in the manuals were not really clear to me. They said to put the tail end of the drain plastic tubing into good clean DOT4. That one I cold not wrap my mind around, so I reached out to old friend Chomper who explained the gravity method which is a longer process, but it worked. It didn't. Nothing came out of the drain nipple at all. I ended up having to pump the lever to get the fluid moving and out of the system all the while watching the reservoir closely to make sure I did not introduce air into it. Did the same with the rear brake reservoir. There was a fair amount of air in the rear system. Gave the front and back tire a spin while still up on the centre stand. Free movement there. Tried the brakes, worked good. Off the stand and a rolling brake check. Seemed good. Out for a ride to give it a good check. Man o man I can't believe the difference that made. Prior to the fluid flush, I had to grab the lever and pull I t damned near to the handle bar before the brakes really did anything. Now the brakes work 200% better than before. I guess from now on, I wont go five years between fluid flushes. Last time this was done was my last trip down to Atascadero in 2014. I know. The shame!