What do you think of Rosie?

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by R.W., May 20, 2007.

1. sparkplug0_4

sparkplug0_4 New Member

I did five 5 years in Naval Moblie Construction Battlion ONE(First and the Finest) did 4 deployments including Iraq and the Horn of Africa. did some combat stuff in Iraq but in Africa i did work at a orpanage and worked at two school projects and two water well projects. we gave bottled water out when ever we could and our MRE's.(yeah they suck but better then nothing) my brother in law is in the marines and already did a tour there and has a purple heart to prove it. im sure every one on here has know some one who served over there one way or another. over 3400 brothers in arms have given all. so if you argree or not with the war our troops are there now so i say man up and support them till they all come home. freedom of speech makes our country great but if you don't know what your talking about then just keep your mouth shut is what i say.

2. Kevin_70

Kevin_70 New Member

As ex-military myself, it's pretty damn comforting to read the comments here. I've been pretty fed up with this anti-American dribble coming from all these so-called social elites.

3. emon07

emon07 New Member

United States
    Map
    I am a Vietnam Vet and I gave up a long time ago on people having any respect for the Military that protects this country - after Vietnam the soliders who returned were treated worse than crap and called things like baby killer. What is even worse, now the military personnel are crying about having to go fight a war, and then you have crap like Rosie. Well fellas, it just shows you how a ugly fat woman who has no talent can get other women (especially the fat women) to support her even though she is wrong. Time takes care of all things and Rosie will get hers in due time!!!!!!!

4. SFPA

SFPA New Member

Map
    [​IMG]

On my way to work today I saw this sign and said to myself (in a pouty baby voice),

"Aaawww, poor Rosie, guess she'll have to go around......"

5. John451

John451 Member

Australia
    She's an oxygen waster, why anyone pay's her to sprout her stupidity at the public is the real question and who people should be mad at.

6. PorscheBob

PorscheBob New Member

United States
    Map
    Guys, the only way to get Rosie O' Donuts off the air is to start sending emails and letters to ABC. My guess is that Babba Wawa will just wait until the ugly pig's contract runs out in June. Until then....make a list of the sponsors and let them know that you will not buy their products until the fat pig is off the show permanently. Former....USMC terrorist.

7. alter ego

alter ego New Member

Map
    I turned off the video before she even got a chance to open her maw...... I served too. So many people talk about things as if they were experts........ who has the right answer???? I don't think anybody does, thats why all these people like Rosie can spout off because its easy to complain about things than come up with viable solutions. Heres a message for you Rosie... Come up with a solution you fat bitch,,,,one thats worth hearing or hasn't been thought of already... I guess its easier to pick on the soldiers since they're over there anyway and can't defend themselves. They're too busy defending your right to call them terrorists. In the meantime STFU

8. dlman

dlman New Member

I didn't even watch the video because I know what kind of bitch she is. She is also a hypocrite to boot. I am not surprised that she lost her job on the view. There are some things that those heffers don't talk about in public but think about and elude to on the show. But Rosie has no tach in such matters I guess she took our break up harder than I thought. So thank me, I'm the one that wrecked Rosie.

Oh course I am kidding and not very funny either. If I was ever in spitting distance of her I can promise you she wouldn't want to talk to me.

9. NYMBYSS

NYMBYSS New Member

United States
    opinions are like assholes and they all stink!!!!that fat pig need to go back to the pigsty she came from.

10. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper New Member

I consider the source and ignore her completely.
    Her qualifications in life are being a fat, homely couch potato that spent her entire formative years in front of a TV set with no social interaction. She is a product of the media and now is the sad face of media.

11. swoop45acp

swoop45acp New Member

Now THAT is funny!

12. jackinthebox4

jackinthebox4 New Member

Map
    Need I say that she rides a Harley?

I have to admit that I wore the uniform before it became "stylish", and there were comments and insults. I knew deep down that it was the right thing to do then.

she is completely wrong about us, except those "dirty legs".

13. k9style00

k9style00 New Member

Map
    Wow

I have to borrow a qoute - "you can't fix stupid."

14. dlman

dlman New Member

She attacks me and my life style all the time. I am a straight, catholic, gun owner, biker. And she takes every opportunity to trash one or all with liberal bias. I think Rosie needs to go away, get lost or at the very least go to hell.

15. Bubba Zanetti

Bubba Zanetti Member

United States
    Map
    I am currently reading Michael Savage's "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder".

Once you see Rosie is suffering from said illness, you will all be more compassionate LOL!

BZ

16. dlman

dlman New Member

Guns kill people, is like blaming the spoon for Rosie being so fat.

17. JRotten

JRotten New Member

What she said, does indeed get me steamed, but it is probably expected from those Hollywood liberal homo's that make statement like that to gain media spot light. What gives her the qualification to make statement like that anyway? Because she is on a national syndicated TV program? She has to have ground to stand on to make a statement like that and she is no politician.

I have been serving this USA military for 23 years now and I can tell you that the military is not terrorists, not outlaws, not mercenaries, and not conquerors. In WWII, did we exploit Germany and Japan? No! We immediately came to help rebuild their countries and just look how they are doing today.

In the first Gulf war, did we over-throw Iraq government? No! We gave them sanctions for them to abide. After getting the run around for over 10 years, enough was enough and we invaded Iraq to oust Sadamn. By the way, who executed Sadamn? It was the people of Iraq.

Remember that we also attacked Afghanistan for a different purpose (technically it was al-Qaida not Afghanistan that the US attack). The al-Qaida is radical extremist group that has declared death to all Americans. Remember how you felt when 911 occurred? That was true terrorism act. They did not attack a military target. They attack a place where they could kill as many Americans as fast as possible. The fact remains the al-Qaida still intend to wage terror and war on the US and they will continue their terrorist action whether the US and it allies are in Iraq or not.

If ABC endorses what that unaccredited moo cow said, I am going to boycott ABC and all of its sponsors.

18. Old VFR

Old VFR New Member

Rosie is off the View now, which pretends to be a news show, but she will never get asked to do a USO tour. She hates George Bush and anything not female, gay and fat like her. She is a left thinking talking head without a brain. She is such a joke. Let's not promote her more than she trys to promote herself with her odd ball comments.

I remember when Jay Leno made fun of her after she tried to get "married" with her friend in SF. Jay's into was "Rosie and her female friend got married today." Plays video of Rosie in SF, then he shows the headline which says "Rosie Married and Pounds Bush" and it appeared she pounded more than one bush that day.

19. Sepp

Sepp New Member

Friends;
    Let us thank Rosie - she is a litmus test. If she can say this about her freedom-of-speech benefactors, then those of us who have served (myself 25 years) can show, through our service, even this most vile detractor can still speak her conscience. Is that not what the Constitution is about?
    She is a product of a new age - they revile the very thing which gives them freedom.
    That having been said, I would like to see how she would fare in Afghanistan! That place would both take some weight off and teach her some humility.

20. dlman

dlman New Member

Has anyone seen Team America, World Police? Remember when Rosie went into the Team America head quarters and suicide bombed the place? That is the best roll she has ever done. And she was even playing herself so that should tell you something about reality being better than fiction.

Good times.