What do you think of Rosie?

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by R.W., May 20, 2007.

1. John451

John451 Member

Australia
    Close, think you'll find it was a gross double hot dog eating Michael Moore although see how you'd get them confused with each other. :biggrin:

2. U53FUL 1Di0t

U53FUL 1Di0t New Member

Not being military myself, but having many many friends in the forces and ex military, I never speak badly of the troops. Even if I knew nobody who is or has served, I have always upheld the belief that you cannot dog it until you try it. I don't think I have any right to give my opinions on what soldiers do while deployed, because I have never been there and can't speak from a point of view which I have a concrete base to stand uppon and draw my opinions from. People in the spotlight like Rosie think that all because theyre famous, their opinion counts because countless people will hear it. It is people like her that are exploiting their constitutional right of the media, and last I checked, libel was illegal. Based on that, she should be tried under constitutional law and arrested for treason.

The troops, just like any other job, are simply doing their job. The military in America, like any other job, unless during a draft, is a career CHOICE, not a requirement, like in many other countries. Granted, there are some jerkoffs that also exploit their position in the military, such as the real baby killers from vietnam, or the soldiers from the current war who raped that 14 year old girl, but that can be found in any line of work. Priests molest little kids, teachers expose themselves to students, the guy at McDonalds pisses in your iced tea, your mechanic rips you off on your repairs with a new engine when all you need is a spark plug. It is completely unfair to draw opinions about the many from the actions of the very few. But like stated in this thread, the media tends to focus mostly on the bad, because the current outlook on the war is very negative and the media further negates the situation by feeding the peoples hunger for events to enforce the negativity.

But just to make a final point, I believe everyone in the US should be required to serve a minimum of 2 years in the military, like namely in Israel, and many other countries in the world. Everyone in Israel, men or women, are required to serve, and most see some form of combat. Show me one person in that country that would openly go on the air and call their fellow comrades terrorists.

The exploitation of the constitutional right, as done by all these "American Cultural Icons" today, in my opinion, is the biggest terrorist event to happen in our time. More so than 911, because It is being done by our own people. Every time someone attacks our own way of life, that is one point for the real terrorists. Sadly, It looks to me that if this bastardation of America continues, they already have won.

3. dlman

dlman New Member

Comparing the troops today with the troops of old (even the rumors of old) is comparing apples and oranges. My brother and sister are serving in the Marines and they are nothing like that. If anything they are bored to tears because of lack of action. My older brother is the only one seeing action in Iraq and he is doing it fighting fires as a contractor.

4. noel

noel New Member

Update: Terrorist Captured
    [​IMG]

5. seadooloo

seadooloo New Member

So thats what she really looks like without all the makeup and stuff? YUK!

6. dlman

dlman New Member

I think that you photoshopped that. She is way fatter in real life. And stupider looking too. But she hides it well under all that hair.

7. reg71

reg71 Poser Staff Member

United States
    Map
    In response to the original question, 'what do you think of Rosie?' Answer: As little as possible. She annoys me.

8. Calbob

Calbob New Member

Rosie, you mean the robot from the Jetsons?

[​IMG]

Okay you tell me which is hotter, A or B?

A) [​IMG]

B) [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  9. Taz

Taz New Member

She can't go to hell, they need a bigger earth mover to make a bigger hole (at least as big as the one on her face:eek: ) for her to get down to Hell!

Why doesn't the USO talk her into doing a show, so someone can FRAG" her when she's on the comode (what she eats, she'll be in there a long time) !

:usa2: God Bless America & Those Who Serve Her :usa2:
    :rip: Michael Monsoor / Navy Seal-DIA Iraq / I miss you Cous.:frown:

10. dlman

dlman New Member

Why does the A) look like Hilary Clinton making out with Tipper Gore or as his husband calls her... ManBearPig. Notice how Rosie has her eyes open? She has trust issues.

B) Looks innocent enough. Its looks like Britney is kissing her has-been grandma.