What does your username mean?

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by derstuka, Aug 1, 2007.

1. GR8TSCT

GR8TSCT New Member

Map
    GR8TSCT.... see if you guys can figure out what it means. It was a personalized plate I had on my truck. Think I am going to try and switch it to my motorcycle. I will repost in a day or so with the answer. Good luck, lol.

2. GR8TSCT

GR8TSCT New Member

Map
    Gr8tsct

GR8TSCT.... see if you guys can figure out what it means. It was a personalized plate I had on my truck. Think I am going to try and switch it to my motorcycle. I will repost in a day or so with the answer. Good luck, lol.

3. ZonaMan

ZonaMan New Member

Is it Great Scott? :cool:

4. Hondapitbull

Hondapitbull New Member

I've love Honda's and my Pitbulls...

5. GTI

GTI New Member

Map
    And I like GTIs..;) Volkswagen that is... Miss my last one..(2005 MkV)

6. GR8TSCT

GR8TSCT New Member

Map
    Gr8tsct

You got it, It is Great Scott. Being my name is Scott I thought it would fit.

7. green1

green1 New Member

Green1 came from joining these dam forums in the states who can ride easily year round,most think it has to do with Kawasaki but really Green1=Envious one

8. Motomaj

Motomaj New Member

Map
    do i like motorcycles? yep!! was i a private in the Marines for four years? yep!!! don't ask why! did i retire from the Army as a Major? waddaya think?

9. hondanutty

hondanutty New Member

Mine came about a few years ago when my wife and I moved to PA and had to set up a new e-mail address..She decided since we are both crazy about Hondas it should be Hondanutty...(I have owned 5 Honda Accords & currently drive a Acura TL-S..my wife is on her 2nd Acura after 3 other Hondas, my sister drives one and both my mom and mother-in-law have one) I guess the whole family is nuts :)

10. hondanutty

hondanutty New Member

Oh...forgot about the three motorcycles, 4 if you count the trail 90 I had growing up..

11. VFROUTLAW

VFROUTLAW New Member

Map
    Vfroutlaw, I Picked Mine Because Of My Auto Club Dixie Outlaws. Ive Been Called Outlaw For A While And Then I Bought My 94 Vfr750. So Vfroutlaw Seemed To Fit.

12. mello dude

mello dude Administrator

Romania
    Map

Oh - I didnt think of it being that obvious. I thought it was something like..
    man rides in the zone.. so ZONAMAN! Sounded cool.....:cool:

MD

13. MrDe

MrDe New Member

MrDe ... stands for Mr. De ... a nickname given to me by a kindergarden class that couldn't pronounce my last name; de being the first two letters in my last name.

14. fotomoto

fotomoto New Member

Then you probably know the infamous wail was made by an airhorn and not the plane per se.

FotoMoto: my two passions; photography and motorcycling.

Shouldn't this be a winter thread?:biggrin:

15. speed

speed New Member

United States
    Map
    Hey Jason, your on but it will have to be in oct.or nov. ? i will drop you a pm when i get back take care tim

16. nozzle

nozzle New Member

United States
    Map
    :eek:
    The thread * is * a winter thread....... for the Aussies & South Africans.
    :biggrin:

17. MrJoelieC

MrJoelieC New Member

Map
    My Real name is Joel and MrJoelieC (Prounoced Mister-Joel-EEEE-Seeee) Is my Screen Name/Nickname. Here is how I got it:

I was in High school at my first job as a stockboy in a grocery store... I was at that awkward age in that I was not quite a Man and not quite a Boy...LOL Women were noticing me but yet in a way they were afraid to admit it cause I was not really in the "IN" crowd...

Debbie one of the cashiers had no hang-ups about the "IN" crowd... She liked everybody and everybody liked her...She was not the pretiest but she sure could turn heads though with her sweetness and she was just one of those genuine people that nobody could find fault with...

I was in the back working the truck load on the run cutting the boxes open for the other stock boys. Loading the "U-boats" by isle number as it came off the pallet. I was working with one of the store managers (Tim) and one of the "IN" crowd (Todd) that everyone wanted to be like...

When In walks Debbie who at the time had this georgous long black curly hair and was wearing the cashiers uniform that was almost a size to small making her look as if she was making this once ugly uniform a peice of clothing that would have had her on last weeks cover of FHM.... She saw me, saw Tim the Manager, and looked at Todd of the "IN." A smile came accross her face and she thrust her chest out and raised her arms and shouted "Joelie Cee! You sexy thang give me a hug."

I of course looked confused... I mean who in the world thought I was "Sexy?" So I Turned towards her with the biggest dorkiest smile on the planet raised my arms and shouted "My Lover!" As everyone looked on.. Even Todd dropped his mouth "In Shock." I looked at Debie and proceeded to recieve not only a hug but a somewhat sloppy kiss from Debbie.. I almost fainted...

Tim the Store Manager who had quite the reputation as the "Smart Ass" looked at her and said: "That's Mister Joelie Cee to you and me! And don't you forget it"

10 years later at my 10 year high school reunion I realized I was not the unknown geek I thought I was... I realized this as I had a line formed around my table filled with peopl who could not wait to give MrJoelieC a hug. My Wife was not as impressed as I was.. 20 years later everyone still calls me MrJoelieC.......

18. jerry 1 a b

jerry 1 a b New Member

Alice In Chains is my favorite band, and when I started learning to play guitar I only wanted to learn AIC stuff. So Jerry Cantrell became somewhat of an icon to me, hence jerry 1 a b or jerry wanna be.

19. derstuka

derstuka Lord of the Wankers Staff Member

Map

Yes, sir, it was a wind-powered siren under its nose that made that infamous wail. They didn't actually have it all on stuka's either, because it gave the slower aircraft extra drag.

Hey, this is a anytime fun thread, dontcha think? When is winter anyways, I ride all year long. :biggrin:

20. derstuka

derstuka Lord of the Wankers Staff Member

Map
    Significant others usually never do find the humor that we do as it happened. :rolleyes:

Funny story, thanks for sharing MrJoelieCeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!