What was your most memorable trip in 2010?

Discussion in 'Trips & Events' started by park800, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Badbilly

Badbilly Official VFRWorld Troll Of The Year!

United States

I hope this coming summer to pass through Santa Barbara and not see Crusty..or will he be gone? ;)

Actually, my Septembers are spent otherwise.

Google up "The Isle of Vashon TT" .

2. reg71

reg71 Poser Staff Member

United States
    Map
    most memorable... I would say up to Northern Cal with those guys, but I forget a lot of that trip for some reason... Possibly the trip to Mexico with Jason and Long but I have blank spots in my memory for that one as well. Maybe Laguna Seca...nope, have some blank spots there as well...I'll have to go look at some pics to see what I remember...

3. creaky

creaky New Member

United States
    4800 mile round trip. With 3 buddys on American made bikes, from home to Indianapolis, St. Joseph MO, Salina KS, Dodge City, Durango, up the MDH, Grand Junction, Jackson Hole, Idaho Falls, Salmon, Dillon & Polaris MT, Yellowstone, Billings, RT 12 through N&S Dakota, Montevideo & Mankato MN, Waterloo, Cedar Rapids, Keokuk, RT 136 through IL & IN to Indianapolis, I74 home. On the Nighthawk, had a terrific time, bike ran flawlessly.

[​IMG]

4. wrestler

wrestler New Member

United States
    Map
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
  5. KC-10 FE

KC-10 FE New Member

Riding in an ambulance to the Lourdes Medical Services emergency room at Deborah hospital with my leg bent 45d to the left & then having the stretcher be DROPPED out of the ambulance.

KC-10 FE out...
    :plane: :usa2:

6. Deadsmiley

Deadsmiley Member

United States
    Map
    Hrmm... I would have to say, my honeymoon this past October. We rode to the chapel, got married, rode to Robbinsville, NC (20 minutes from Deals Gap). We spent the next two days riding around the area, then we rode back on the third day.

Coming over the Cherohola Skyway at night was interesting. It was a new moon so when we stopped to put on more clothes and it was freakin' dark!

We did all of this on the CBR954. She doesn't like riding on the back of the VFR as much as the CBR. Yeah, I don't understand it either. lol!