Yet another new 07 owner

Discussion in '6th Generation 2002-2013' started by Lux, Oct 12, 2009.

1. CandyRedRC46

CandyRedRC46 Member

United States
    Map
    +1
    yeah telling someone that they got ripped off after after the fact is one of the shitiest things that you can say to someone.

2. jetdoc

jetdoc New Member

Hey: Welcome! I bought a new 07 in march. Yes, I did the PC V mod a few months ago. Well worth it. I got mine online from Jamie at fuelmotousa.com I think it is. He will map it for you and you are good to go. The price is excellent too. You won't get one cheaper I don't think and their support is great.

I noticed the same things you did. I had an 07 M109 that I bought new and didn't like I traded it for the bike plus 1600. So i think I paid around 8600. Mine is non abs and red.

I really like the bike too. I had an 02 nighthawk, loved it but wanted more performance, then an 04 SV1000S, loved it but couldn't stay on it longer than 45 mins, even with helibars. I got the 109, and liked it but was really dissapointed with the quality, problems, and lack of support from Suzuki. this is the 5th and last Suzuki I owned. So I got the VFR and it fits me perfectly.

Cheers
    John.